Thursday, November 15, 2012

11.15.12 - Blacks

Paddled out at 5:55am, solo. Ended up having it to myself until 6:45 when a couple other guys paddled out. Tide was pushing from a 1.57' low at 2:52am to a 6.86' high at 9:03am. Conditions were clean, with slight offshore winds. Torrey Pines Outer Buoy was reporting Significant Wave Height of 2.1' from 278° at 10s. Surf was surprsingly fun today. Perhaps because my expectations were set so low. I mostly surfed towards north peak. There were two seals hanging out on the inside, and they would periodically come closer to me when I was paddling back out... a little creepy. Waves were mostly waist high, with an occassional chest high one rolling through. Water was a little cooler, but still comfortable in my short sleeve full suit. Board ridden: 5'10" KG Twinzer fish.




No comments:

Post a Comment