Monday, October 1, 2012

9.16.12 - Blacks

Sorry for the super late posting of this session (and lack of new reports as well - but I am out of the water right now with an elbow injury).

Paddled out at 6:30 am, solo. Tide was pushing to a 5.7' high at 9:50am. Conditions were crossed up, with slight onshore winds. Torrey Pines Outer Buoy was reporting Significant Wave Height of 3.2' from 220° at 6s. Conditions looked pretty junky, but since I was going to be out of town for a week I decied to paddle out nonetheless. I went out close to the ho chi min trail, and there were some okay corners to pick off. I had the peak to my self so that helped as well. there was a strong northbound current. Waves were waist high. Water was warm in my short sleeve full suit. Board ridden: 5'10" KG Twinzer.





No comments:

Post a Comment